We represent all companies who have compliance, regulatory or litigation needs in the asset recovery space. Our clients include small, medium and large financial institutions, collection agencies, debt purchasers, law firms, and vendors to the industry. We pursue sensible solutions to issues focusing on practical responses to the business issues faced by our wide range of clients. We also have extensive experience advising private equity firms evaluating potential investments in the asset recovery space.
We work with our clients to find sensible solutions to their legal and compliance challenges. We believe that prevention of problems is the most efficient way to manage legal challenges; however, when called on to litigate we focus on providing an ethical, efficient, and aggressive defense.
At the heart of each client relationship is an ethical commitment to tell clients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. Our goal is to provide legal advice in a manner that meets business needs and leads to longstanding relationships. Our desire is to build long lasting relationships with clients due to our approach.
- Defending clients in litigation or arbitration proceedings brought under consumer protection statutes;
- Protecting the interests of clients in investigations and regulatory proceedings brought by municipal, state and federal regulatory agencies including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission;
- Review and establish policies and procedures to ensure a compliant and efficient environment in the client’s operations;
- Provide assistance in the structuring and conducting due diligence for secured loans or acquisition of industry participants;
- Train client employees on compliance and legal requirements while maintaining highly effective operations; and
- Appeals at all levels in both state and federal appellate courts at all levels.