Most lawyers, at some point in their careers, must grapple with thorny ethics or liability issues. Having access to a senior risk management attorney to devise a strategy to minimize, and possibly eliminate, the daily risks that attorneys face is critical.
Unlike most other risk management programs, we offer direct contact with a lawyer, not with your insurance company. Your conversations are protected by attorney-client privilege. Your insurance company will not know that you've sought advice.
Our team has been counseling and defending lawyers for decades.
- Professional Responsibility Advice
- Risk Management including:
- Audits and Reviews
- CLEs and Training
- Forms Review and Drafting
- Ethics and Loss Prevention Counseling
- Management Counseling
- Opinion Work
- Policy and Standards
- Reputation Management
- Bar Discipline and Reinstatement
- Law Firm Internal Investigations