We represent all players who may be affected by an insolvency proceeding, whether it is a business seeking to reorganize, a business owner seeking to start afresh, creditors seeking payment or entrepreneurs seeking to acquire assets. We can pursue and defend bankruptcy litigation and we make it our business to think outside the box when it comes to mediation and negotiation.
We have experience representing clients in many different industries, including restaurants and bars, lodging and hospitality, real estate, construction, agriculture and healthcare-related businesses.
From beginning to end, our attorneys work to make the bankruptcy process as easy and comprehensive as possible.
We fine-tune strategies with the insight of a large firm and the personal attention of a small firm. At the heart of each client relationship (whether decades or hours long) is honesty — the firm’s culture is to tell clients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear.
- Reorganization under Chapters 11, 12 and 13, including the new SubChapter V of Chapter 11;
- Obtaining a fresh start through Chapter 7 liquidation;
- Bankruptcy litigation, including defending preferences, stay violations and dischargeability cases;
- Responding to Show Cause Orders;
- Resolving disputes through mediation; and
- Bankruptcy appeals at all levels from the District Court to the Supreme Court.