Mr. Johnson has been a trial lawyer for 30 years and has conducted jury and court trials in state and federal courts in the area of consumer litigation, insurance litigation, product liability and medical malpractice. Mr. Johnson was admitted to the California Bar in 1975 and has practiced before the Ninth Circuit and all of the United States District Courts in California.
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Volunteer Judge for the Orange County Superior Court
- Graduated from California State College Los Angeles
- J.D. in Loyola Law School Los Angeles (1975), where he was admitted to the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society