Mr. Good brings thirty years of prominent business and regulatory experience to the firm’s expertise in service of its clients.
For the decade prior to joining Barron & Newburger, Mr. Good served as General Counsel for two of the largest participants in the debt purchasing industry: SquareTwo Financial Corporation (2006 – 2014) and Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation (2004 – 2006). For both companies he directed all legal affairs, negotiated both debt and equity financing and made legal decisions for the client relating to compliance and regulatory matters. Prior to joining the accounts receivable management industry, Mr. Good worked with banks, commercial finance and leasing companies in the origination and management of agricultural and commercial finance and leasing transactions.
- Finalist for Denver Business Journal Corporate Counsel of the Year (2010)
- Led legal affairs for the issuance of the first public debt offering in the accounts receivable management industry.
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan and admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Frequent speaker at industry meetings and educational forum including for Commercial Law League of America and DBA International
- B.B.A. from the University of Michigan Business School (1981)
- J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School (1984)