Mr. Williamson brings over twenty five years of business litigation experience to Barron & Newburger’s clients. This experience includes significant litigation in the consumer financial services industry.
Prior to joining Barron & Newburger, Mr. Williamson has been the defense counsel for Pressler & Pressler, LLP. Prior to working at Pressler & Pressler, Mr. Williamson represented several insurance companies in large scale environmental coverage actions and also defended toxic tort claims.
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell.
- Designated Fellow and Scholar from ACA International.
- Designated Certified Receivables Compliance Professional by Debt Buyers Association International.
- Admitted to practice in state courts of New York and New Jersey
- Licensed to practice in the 2nd and 3rd Circuit Courts of Appeals.
- Frequent lecturer on topics pertaining to debt collection developments
- Past Co-Chair of the Defense Bar Committee for National Creditors Bar Association (NARCA)
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Education, Rutgers University (1981)
- Juris Doctor degree from New York Law School (1989)